Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Landscaping!!!

Wa-hoo!  The nursery called late yesterday afternoon, and my landscaping will be delivered today!  I only "ordered" it (is that what you do when you buy all new landscaping--order it???) a week and a half ago so I didn't expect to get it this fast!

The blueprint is designed with yellow- and deep purple-colored plants (the red kind of purple--not blue purple).  The landscaper guy was really nice in how he worded his thought process in choosing the colors:  "these colors will stand out against the "muted" colors of your house.  (He's right, but I think pretty much ANY colors would stand out against the "muted" blond brick with putty trim).  The only plants I'm not sure about are these funny little yellow shrubs that look like the McDonald's Fry Guys.

My little weather station says to expect rain in the next 12-24 hours.  I'm gonna ask them to put the 19 arboretum (sp?) along the fence first.  Making sure the nekkid-neighbors don't hate me because the idiot dogs bark like maniacs every time they (the nekkid-neighbors) step outside is more important than making the front of the house look pretty.

I took some before pics yesterday afternoon.  I'll post them along with the afters.

YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment